Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About The Project
|Starting Price||835,000 AED|
|Possession From||Q2 2018|
Jumeirah Golf Estates
Set across 1,119 hectares of lush green landscape, Jumeirah Golf Estates, is an unrivalled residential and leisure destination, offering attractive investment opportunities and world- class amenities. Combining a neighbourhood environment with world-class facilities, Jumeirah Golf Estates currently comprises of 16 unique communities, which overlook two of the world’s finest golf courses, Earth and Fire. Each individually designed villa, apartment and townhouse is more than a residence; it is an ideal home in its own right.
Jumeirah Golf Estates is located in the heart of new Dubai. Just 15 minutes from Dubai Marina and minutes away from the site of Dubai Expo 2020 and Al Maktoum International Airport, residents are immersed in the tranquillity and luxury of the estate, whilst having the buzz of one of the world’s most dynamic cities on their doorstep. With a dedicated metro stop in the pipeline, Jumeirah Golf Estates is the perfect location for homeowners and property investors alike.
Boasting a retail space and plans for a hotel development in addition to Jumeirah Golf Estates’ second Clubhouse, the community is home to 715 apartments boasting a modern lifestyle complete with large indoor- outdoor living spaces, as well as 54 townhouses, which surround an urban piazza traditional of Andalusian villages. The homes feature large outdoor terraces, trellises, roof towers and modern interiors, with their unique identity offering a visual sense of exclusivity, while the development reflects the serenity and calm of its natural surroundings with rolling landscaped gardens, flora and fauna. The architecture and Mediterranean design of the residences adds to the ambience of the green surroundings.
Five Heritage Sites
Within the 10-acre development, there are six hectares of landscaping with five heritage sites inspiring its design, including:
- The Mosque – A masterpiece raised from the ground up with columns of jasper, onyx, marble and granite, the Great Mosque of Cordoba is considered one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture – and will inspire the design of Alandalus’ mosque.
- Alhambra – Moorish poets described it as ‘a pearl set in emeralds’. A grand, sprawling hilltop fortress complex encompassing royal palaces with water channels, Alandalus will boast long pools framed by flowerbeds, colonnades and pavilions.
- Andalusia – The name ‘Al Andalus’ originated during the Moorish rule between the 8th and 15th century when Muslim culture had a strong influence on architecture with landmark such Seville’s Alcazar Castle.
- Generalife’s Gardens – greens will be developed to reflect the Jardin de la Sultana, which served as a summer palace.
- Costa del Sol – famous for connecting Spanish enclaves by sea, this heritage site within Alandalus will reflect the white and blue colours of the transit point during the Arab age.
Register Your Interest
- The Mosque
- Generalife’s Gardens
- Costa del Sol